How can I track my order?
- We will email you as items in your order ship, or if there are updates on the status of your order.
- If you have a daloch.com profile, sign into your account. You'll see your purchases and the statuses. Tracking numbers will also be available once the order has been shipped.
- If you don't have an account, check your email for status updates and tracking number information. If you still do not see an email from us then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an update on the status of your order.
How do I know if ordering online is secure?
To help determine if your connection is secure, look at the status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) should be active, which helps to protect the transmission of information through the website. You should also verify that the URL for the page you are on includes "https" at the beginning. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well.
Will you charge sales tax on my order?
It depends where your order is being shipped. For specifics, see more info about sales tax.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged immediately upon checkout.
When will I receive my refund?
All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment or a Daloch e-Gift Card.
Depending on your financial institution, you may see that refund within 3–5 business days. If you return an item to us by U.S. mail, we usually receive it within 10–14 business days. Once the item is received, we will process your refund. Depending on your financial institution, you may see that refund on your credit card within 3–5 business days.
• If you’re returning a gift, you’ll receive a Gift Card with the credited amount.
• If you paid with a Gift Card, you’ll receive an eGift Card via email with the credited amount.
Can I cancel an order?
We are usually unable to change or cancel an order after you've placed it. You may contact us at email@example.com if you need to cancel an order but there are no guarantees.
Is there a time limit? What if the item is worn?
We will do our best to take care of customers and deal with them fairly; we ask that our customers treat us fairly as well. From time to time we may not accept a return. The time limits for returns or exchanges is 14 days from purchase. Items that appear to be worn are ineligible for return.
Do you take everything back?
We'll do our best to take care of you, but from time to time we cannot accommodate a return.
Are there restocking fees?